After purchasing WPHelpDesk you will receive download links via email. Alternatively, you can access all of your downloads from your account.
WPHelpDesk is installed like any other WordPress plugin; you need to do the following:
- Visit Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin.
- Select the wphelpdesk-x.y.z.zip file you have previously downloaded (note that x.y.z will reflect the version you’re about to install, e.g. 1.2.10) and click Install Now.
- After the installation is complete, click Activate; the plugin should activate without any errors.
- Visit the License page (Helpdesk -> License), enter the license key for the main plugin (you can find it in our account) and click Activate License.
- Optionally, repeat the process for any add-ons that you intend to use if your plan includes them.
To install any add-ons, repeat steps 1-3 for each. Please note that if you will not use an add-on, we recommend that you do not install and activate it. For example, if you do not use WooCommerce, then do not install and activate the WooCommerce add-on.